PRICING YOUR FRAME.
1. Measure your Picture in linear metre format by adding all 4 sides together. FOR EXAMPLE. If your Picture is 50 centimetres by 40c.m. You calculate 50 + 50 + 40 + 40cm and the total is 1.8 metres.
2. If you wish to have a Matte Card added this makes the Frame larger and therefor more expensive. The cost of the matte card has to be factored in also. So. You decide the width of the Matte required and multiply by four. FOR EXAMPLE. If you want a 6c.m. wide Matte all round then you calculate 4 x 6 = 24c.m. you add this to the previous calculation of the frame size which was 1.8 meters. The complete dimension of your frame is now = 2.04 meters).
3. Multiply by the meter cost of the Frame Moulding desired for example €40.00 and the cost of your Frame is €81.60 + cost of Matte at €12.00 ( matte's cost up to €30.00 depending on size) The final cost of your frame is €93.60
4. If you require a Double Wood Frame you calculate in the same way for both frames and add the 2 together.Glass is included in the price. There is no reduction if glass is not required.
5. You can now order your frame from us by sending us an email. to firstname.lastname@example.org please put FRAMING as the subject of your email. When you come to the gallery to collect your Frame bring along your picture. We will assemble it there and then and make it wall ready for you. This may take a while depending on how busy we are at the time. Alternatively, you may take your frame away and assemble it yourself. We will give you a 10% discount if you elect to do this.
This is a bespoke, taylor made framing service and we are very good at what we do. We do not use any plastic moldings. Only quality woods).